- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the March 15. 2017 Regular Meeting.
- Payment of Bills and Approval of Journal Entries.
- Scheduled Delegations –
- Teacher Report –none
- Midas Gold Presentation
- Principal Report – Joni Stevenson
- Counselor Report – Bev Davenport
- Business Managers Report – JoAnne Suggs
- Superintendent Report – Pal Sartori
- Enrollment and open enrollment #’s
- Design West Architects info
- Federal Forest Fund for 2016-17
- Appoint a Board Member to assist in handing out Diplomas.
- Appoint a Board Member to be on the negotiation team.
- The Certified Danielson Evaluations tool has been reviewed and no changes are necessary at this time. See attachment 5.f.6. Policy 5340, P6
- Old Business – Reports / Discussion items, No Action Required, 2nd reading items.
- Roark Property, fence report.
- Elementary Gym, possible roof repair, foundation repair.
- Page 1, Strategic Plan CIP for 2017-18, Motto-Mission St-Beliefs-Goals 2nd R
- Policy 2610 Advancement Requirements 2nd R
- Activity Card Fee Increase. See attachment 6.e. Activity Card, Sport Fees 2nd R
- Sport Fee Increase. See attachment 6.e. Activity Card, Sport Fees 2nd R
- New Business 1st Reading or New Discussion Items, No Action Required.
- Edits for Strategic Plan CIP Goals 1,2,3 2017-18, 1st R
- Action Agenda, Approve or Deny
- Approve or Deny School Calendar for 2018-19 3rd Reading,
- Policy 1110P Candidate Edification edits, 3rd R
- Policy 4160 Parents Rights to Know Notices edits, 3rd R
- Policy 7310 Advertising in Schools edits, 3rd R
- Policy 2600P Mid Sch. Promo Plan 3rd R
- Executive Session, 74-206(1)(b) Personnel
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE AGENDA PRIOR TO OR AT THE MEETING
If any auxiliary aids or services are needed for individuals with disabilities, please contact (Joanne Suggs) at 630-6155 no later than three (3) working days before the meeting.