Home‎ > ‎Latest News‎ > ‎

Change in Night Time Residency

posted Jan 12, 2015, 12:46 PM by bev@cascadeschools.org   [ updated Jun 20, 2019, 3:12 PM by Angel Carrion ]
If your family or student has had a change in residency to one of the following:
     *In a Shelter
     *With more than one family in a house or apartment
     *In a motel, car or campsite
     *With friends or family members (other than parent or guardian)
Please complete the Residency Determination form to help determine if you are eligible for assistance through the McKinney-Vento Act. The completed form found below can be returned to Patty Wold, Counselor.

Jan 12, 2015, 12:46 PM