I expect all students to come to class ready to learn. The following are the behaviors I believe will help students be successful in class and in life:
• Be Polite and Respectful – courteous and thoughtful behavior is required.
• Be Prepared - arrive prepared to learn and accomplish the day’s work.
• Do Your Best – put forth your best effort in everything you do.
• Pay Attention – listen closely to instruction.
• Follow Directions – complete each task as instructed.
• Be Involved – become an active not a passive learner.
• Have a Positive Attitude – your attitude affects everything you do.
• Believe in Yourself – valuing yourself highly is the key to success.
• Food is allowed only if it does not distract from the learning process.
• Mobile devices (cell phones and tablets) must be turned off ahd placed upside down on the upper-left corner of your desk.
• You must have my permission to leave class. Any student who leaves class without permission will be marked truant and
will not receive attendance credit for that day.
• Use only black or blue ink for all written work that is turned in.
• Keep your area clean. Throw away your trash upon exiting the room. Do not write on your desk
• Respect everyone’s personal property. Don’t touch what is not yours.