|Calling all contractors to bid on our playground renovation project! The link to the right will take you to the information and updates.|
|7/5 & 7/6||Yard Sale! Proceeds benefit Book of the Month Club. Donations (Tax-deductible) appreciated -- please contact Paula Koshuta (208-630-4626, firstname.lastname@example.org). Check back for location and hours.|
|7/27||4 Summit Challenge presents: Thunder's Family Fun Bike Ride! 8.2 miles for kids and adults, starting from Armstrong Park at 8:15am. All riders must wear helmets. $5 registration includes t-shirt if registered by 7/13. Contact email@example.com (208-630-4898) or download the flyer or registration form.|
|SchoolStore.com is an online shopping mall with over 400 merchants including Sears, Target, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, Disney Store, Family Book Store and others. When you shop, CascadeSchools earns money. The link is also in the "Links" section to the right.|
|If you use AmeriGas propane at your home or business, please bring in your receipt and Cascade Schools will receive a donation for every gallon purchased! Please click here for more info.|
The mission of the Cascade School District is to inspire all students to reach their maximum potential, become lifelong learners, and be contributing, responsible citizens.
We see education as a partnership between students, parents, educators, and the community and believe that:
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- The commitment to continual improvement is imperative if the school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Everyone should embrace change while holding onto the best.
- Students should be educated for the needs and challenges of today and tomorrow in a global community.
- Success motivates individuals and everyone can be successful.
- Everyone should respect the welfare and rights of others.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) & Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Documents: