- All employees of Cascade School District 422 are eligible to participate in the 403(b) and 403(b)7 plans available in the District. Currently the District offers plans from American Fidelity, AG VALIC and PERSI.
- Cascade School District #422 is made up of Cascade Elementary School and Cascade Jr./Sr. High School, totaling approximately 250-270 students each year. Beginning teacher salary is $31,000 which increases based on education and experience.
Applicable Drug & Alcohol Policies (ALL APPLICANTS MUST READ THE POLICIES BELOW AND INCLUDE COMPLETED FORMS 5320F1 AND 5320F2 WITH APPLICATIONS)
- 5320 Drug-Free Workplace
- 5320P Drug and Alcohol Abuse Testing Program and Procedures
- 5320F1 Drug and Alcohol Abuse Testing Acknowledgment
- 5320F2 Drug and Alcohol Abuse Testing Agreement
Release of Information (Classified and certfied applicants must submit a release of information form with their application materials).
- There are no certified positions available.
- There are no classified positions available.
Unless noted otherwise in description above, please mail or email completed applications to JoAnne Suggs (firstname.lastname@example.org), Business Manager. If emailing, text or electronic signatures on application and drug test forms are acceptable; please send application, drug test forms, resume, etc. as attachments. Word documents, rich text format, text, pdf, jpg, and gif are acceptable formats. Applications may also be mailed or hand delivered to the district office: 209 North School Street/ PO Box 291/ Cascade, ID 83611.