Change in Residency

If your family or student has had a change in residency to one of the following:

*In a Shelter
*With more than one family in a house or apartment
*In a motel, car or campsite
*With friends or family members (other than parent or guardian)

Please complete the Residency Determination form to help determine if you are eligible for assistance through the McKinney-Vento Act. The completed form found below can be returned to the School Counselor, Patty Wold (

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.