|The new PowerSchool Parent Portal is up! If you filled out an account form at open house or P/T conferences, your account is ready. Otherwise please click here for instructions.|
|Parents - please help us improve by evaluating your child's teachers! You will need your PowerSchool password, which came to you in an email if we have one on file. If you already know your password, you can click here to get started. If you did not receive an email and do not know your PowerSchool password, please call the district office at 382-4227.|
|12/12||The CHS Drama Department presents "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever" at 6 pm in Novotny Gym. All are welcome!|
|12/21 - 1/5||Winter Break|
|Show school spirit and support the PTO with Rambler wear: Order Form|
|Standardized Testing for 13-14: Please read this letter for info about transitioning tests to the Idaho Core Standards.|
|The Cascade Schools Asbestos Management Plan is available for review. Please contact Bob Pair, Maintenance Supervisor|
|SchoolStore.com is an online shopping mall with over 400 merchants including Sears, Target, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, Disney Store, Family Book Store and others. When you shop, CascadeSchools earns money. Click here for program flyer.|
|If you use AmeriGas propane at your home or business, please bring in your receipt and Cascade Schools will receive a donation for every gallon purchased! Please click here for more info.|
The mission of the Cascade School District is to inspire all students to reach their maximum potential, become lifelong learners, and be contributing, responsible citizens.
We see education as a partnership between students, parents, educators, and the community and believe that:
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- The commitment to continual improvement is imperative if the school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Everyone should embrace change while holding onto the best.
- Students should be educated for the needs and challenges of today and tomorrow in a global community.
- Success motivates individuals and everyone can be successful.
- Everyone should respect the welfare and rights of others.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) & Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Documents: