|4/23||Cascade Drama Department Presents "The Young, the Bold and the Murdered", 6:30pm at the Roxy.|
|4/28||No School for pK-12 - teacher inservice|
Cascade High School Concert Band Performing at Festival
Cascade High School Concert Choir Performing at Festival
|Students in grades 6 through 11: Please complete this survey to assist us in planning for a wireless laptop program next year.|
|The new PowerSchool Parent Portal is up! If you filled out an account form at open house or P/T conferences, your account is ready. Otherwise please click here for instructions.|
|Show school spirit and support the PTO with Rambler wear: Order Form|
|Standardized Testing for 13-14: Please read this letter for info about transitioning tests to the Idaho Core Standards.|
|The Cascade Schools Asbestos Management Plan is available for review. Please contact Bob Pair, Maintenance Supervisor|
|SchoolStore.com is an online shopping mall with over 400 merchants including Sears, Target, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, Disney Store, Family Book Store and others. When you shop, CascadeSchools earns money. Click here for program flyer.|
|If you use AmeriGas propane at your home or business, please bring in your receipt and Cascade Schools will receive a donation for every gallon purchased! Please click here for more info.|
The mission of the Cascade School District is to inspire all students to reach their maximum potential, become lifelong learners, and be contributing, responsible citizens.
We see education as a partnership between students, parents, educators, and the community and believe that:
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- The commitment to continual improvement is imperative if the school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Everyone should embrace change while holding onto the best.
- Students should be educated for the needs and challenges of today and tomorrow in a global community.
- Success motivates individuals and everyone can be successful.
- Everyone should respect the welfare and rights of others.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) & Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Documents: